Monday, May 30, 2011

National Scrapbooking Month BLOG CANDY

Hi there!  I hope everyone is enjoying this fabulous May so far.  I know, I know ... this month has only just begun!  If you haven't been able to tell yet, I am LOVING scrapbooking this month.  I've never been much of a scrapbooker, but by the end of May I sure hope to be able to consider myself one! 

I am beginning to prefer digital scrapbooking over traditional scrapbooking.  It is so fast and easy and I can do so much on my page without it becoming too bulky.  I think there will always be room in my heart for traditional scrapbooking, but I do believe the majority of my pages will be digital.

With all that being said, I am offering up some YUMMY digital blog candy!  Every person who places an order with me in the month of May will be put in a drawing for a full copy of the My Digital Studio software!  You can order by phone, email or through my website.  Your name will go in one time for each order you place.  If you order through my website, there is no need to notify me.  Stampin' Up! will do that for you!  I will draw the winner June 1. 

NOTE:  Per Stampin' Up!'s policies, this offer is only available to residents of the United States or anyone with an APO/FPO address. 

This blog post will stay at the top of the page for the month.  Please scroll down to see my most current postings.

Happy stamping and GOOD LUCK!

1 comment:

Susan said...

I had to comment although I'm not eligible...what lovely, well laid out & colorful pages you've shared; Thanks for showing us your work!