Wednesday, February 17, 2010

I'm Back...

Ok, so I have been COMPLETELY absent from my blog for way too long! I haven't been absent from creating, though. I have to admit, I am not very good at coming up with my own projects. I am a total CASE (Copy And Share Everything) cardmaker. Often times, I copy things exactly, but lately I've been trying to step outside my comfort zone and use the layouts I see to create something totally my own. This creation was actually made using a tutorial by Becky Roberts.


Isn't it darling?

The pictures aren't the best, but... This little box holds four 3x3 cards with matching envelopes and 3 Hershey nuggets wrapped in Designer Series Paper. I used Bermuda Bay as the base for the box and the divided insert as well as for the cards. The Designer Series Paper is Thoroughly Modern and the Stamp Set is Things I Love, which you can currently earn free with a $50 purchase during Sale-A-Bration (which ends March 31). I also Melon Mambo polka dotted grosgrain ribbon as well as my circle punches. Hope you enjoy! I'll be back tomorrow with another one of my recent projects.

No comments: