Thursday, April 15, 2010

New Core Colors


One of the perks of being a Stampin' Up Demonstrator is a monthly magazine called Stampin' Success. This magazine is full of valuable information to help you build your business. This month, Stampin' Up included an 8x10 cardstock sample of each of the new core colors: Marina Mist, Daffodil Delight, Cherry Cobbler, Crumb Cake (formerly Kraft and not included in this sampling), Early Espresso and Cajun Craze. Can I just say WOW!!! I know it's hard to tell from the picture, but these colors are AMAZING. I especially love the Early Espresso and the Daffodil Delight. And they compliment Stampin' Up's other Core Colors just beautifully!!! I can't wait to get my hands on some more of these colors. And I really can't wait to see what new In Colors we will get in July.

No comments: