Wednesday, May 12, 2010

I'm Still Here

Once again, life gets in the way!  I have been crazy busy with family and work.  I am also trying to reorganize my crafts.  While living overseas we are in government housing and to say the least it is tiny!  Therefore, my craft area is also our dining room!  This means that I get to pull out my projects, work a bit and put them away again so we can eat.  It can really put a damper on the creativity, if you know what I mean!  Not to mention the time that pulling everything out and putting everything away takes away from actually creating.  With all this, I have had no stamp time in the last week or so.  I'm seriously jonesing for even a few minutes!  I did get a huge box of goodies from Stampin' Up yesterday and can't wait to get inky!  I'm hoping to be done with enough of the the reorganization to at least get a few minutes of stamping in!  I also need to get caught up on my swaps! 

In the meantime, here's another quick My Digital Studio page for you!



I went on a field trip with my daughter last year and got some pretty cool pictures of one of the castles here on Okinawa.  I  had a great group of kids and we had a lot of fun.  I used a circle punch to "blur" out the faces of the kids in our group as I don't like to post pictures of children without their parents' permission.  The girl who is not blurred out is my lovely daughter, Brooke.

No comments: