Saturday, June 12, 2010

Teacher Gifts Completed

Well, I finished the three sets of teachers' gifts I was commissioned to do. All three sets are the same with the exception of the paper and include a covered clipboard, designer series RSVP pen, paperclip bookmark and a boxed set of 12 3x3 note cards w/envelopes.. I was only able to take a few quick shots as my friend stopped by earlier than expected to pick them up. Hope you like them as much we do!
I was able to use up quite a bit of my retired Designer Series Paper.  I actually cut into one of my all time favorites that I've been hoarding, Summer Picnic (the one with the apples on it).  I also got to use my brand new sneak peak 2 3/8" scallop circle punch.  I absolutely LOVE it!  Some of the colors used were Real Red, Tempting Turquoise, Pacific Point (returning July 1), Kiwi Kiss (retired), More Mustard, and Old Olive.  I also got to use up some of my retired ribbon.  It's nice to clear out some more of the old to make room for the new!  My resolution this catalog year is to USE, USE, USE and not hoard!  I have unopened paper packs from 2 and even 3 catalogs ago!  I am so bad!  It's just so hard to cut into all that gorgeous paper!

No comments: