Thursday, July 22, 2010

Congratulations Baby!

My neighbor had a baby girl this morning so I whipped up a quick card for all the neighbors to sign.  I love the new Baby Bundle stamp set and any pink/brown combo!  I'd love to hear what you think.

This card is actually a full sheet of Chocolate Chip card stock folded in half to make a 5-1/2 by 8-1/2 card so all the neighbors can sign.  I added a panel of Pink Pirouette and a smaller panel of Chocolate Chip.  The stamped image was too small for this larger card so I stamped it on copy paper and enlarged it to 140% on my copier and printed onto Very Vanilla card stock.  Then I colored it in with markers.  The inside bottom border also uses stamps from the Baby Bundle stamp set and the Congratulations is from the Whimsical Words stamp set that is now retired.  I also used some yummy satin Chocolate Chip ribbon that is retired.  I sure hope the new family likes it!

No comments: