Friday, September 24, 2010

Baby's Got Bling

This is one of the cards I designed for UStamp Early Fall.  Even though the class has officially ended, you can still sign up and take advantage of all 160 card designs!  Just hop on over to UStamp with Dawn and Friends and sign up.  And while you're there, sign up for UStamp with Dawn and Friends Cool Moves 2010!  There are TONS of cards and this round (which starts TODAY) is all about "movement"!  I am so excited to see all the fabulous projects that are in store for us! 

On with the card:  I can't share details as this was designed for a paid site, but I can share the photo.  I am so happy to be able to give this to a lovely lady this weekend at her baby shower.  I sure hope she enjoys it as much as I enjoyed making it!


Until later, Happy Stamping!

Jamie

No comments: