Thursday, September 9, 2010

Creativity in Motion

I recently lost my maternal grandparents -- my grandfather to a car accident and, a few short months later, my grandmother to what I truly believe was a broken heart.  My mom saw some cards I was making while she was visiting this summer and asked me to make 90 of them for her to send out to all the people who sent condolences and provided support to her during that difficult time.  I happily agreed, not realizing what an undertaking it was!  I have to add sentiments and card fronts to card bases and I'll be finished with the first 45 cards!  I have the second 45 cards cut.  Just have to stamp and adhere all the components together.  I'm hoping to be done by this weekend so I can mail them to her on Saturday.  In the midst of this, I have been working 6 hours a day and designing for UStamp.  Holy moly, I've been a busy stamper!  This is what it looks like when you're trying to get all these cards done.  Mind you, this is my "clean" version.  It gets MUCH worse LOL.  (See my new 6-foot table -- LOVE it!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wow that is alot of work but its a good thing you are doing and i'm sorry for your lost.
www.melissastampingvoila.blogspot.com