Sunday, September 5, 2010

More My Digital Studio -- The Climb

At the end of August I took my kids on a trip to Tokyo.  The main focus of our trip was to climb Mount Fujiyama (better known as Mt. Fuji).  The weather was perfect -- not too hot, not too cold.  Nice and sunny, no rain.  Unfortunately for me, the day before we left on our trip I found out I had both an ear and sinus infection.  The doc gave me antibiotics, which I started right away.  The flight over wasn't too bad, but the landing was excruciating.  I had about four days to begin to feel better before we headed to the mountain.  I thought I was doing pretty good until we headed up and my ears started to get clogged.  Even though I felt pretty crummy, I couldn't let me kids down, so we headed up.  I think we all did pretty well, considering.  Here is a quick 8x8 digital scrapbook page I made with a few of our pictures.  I used Stampin' Up!'s My Digital Studio software.  If you don't have this, you NEED it!  This page seriously took me only about 30 minutes from start to print.  I printed it on my home printer and trimmed it down to size.  I used one of the pre-made layouts.  I couldn't be happier with this page and it was so easy!  I do not call myself a scrapbooker by any means, so if I can do it, so can you!