Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Here is the third project for my October Stamp Camp.  The new Candy Wrapper die in the Holiday Mini is my absolute favorite go-to die for a quick treat wrapper.  Is is so easy to use and only takes half a sheet of 8-1/2 x 11 card stock.  And it is so versatile!  You can use it for any occasion, from Halloween (as I used it here) to Christmas to birthday parties to wedding favors and the list goes on! 

On this particular candy wrapper I chose Pumpkin Pie card stock which I cut with my Big Shot and folded using the score lines from the die as my guide.  I then ran the card stock through my Big Shot with my Spider Web Textured Impressions Embossing Folder.  Then I took one of our Stampin' Sponges and Basic Black Classic Ink and lightly rubbed it over the raised embossed image.  I stamped the Spooky sentiment from the Wicked Cool stamp set onto Whisper White and cut it out with the Large Oval Punch, which I then layered on a piece of Basic Black card stock punched with the Scalloped Oval Punch.  I finished the candy wrapper off by tying the ends off with the Raven 1/2" Lace Trim. 

Supplies:
Pumpkin Pie 8-1/2" x 11" Card Stock (105117)
Basic Black 8-1/2" x 11" Card Stock (121045)
Basic Black Classic Ink Pad (101179)
Wicked Cool stamp set (Wood Mount - 118738; Clear Mount - 120600)
Candy Wrapper Bigs L Die (120890)
Spider Web Textured Impressions Embossing Folder (120889)
Scallop Oval Extra-Large Punch (119856)
1-3/4" x 7/8" Oval Large Punch (119855)
Raven 1/2" Lace Trim (120988)

No comments: