Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Last Halloween Share

My daughter has "outgrown" giving treats at school.  After all, she's in 8th grade!  My son, however, still enjoys giving treats to his classmates.  I participate in a demo only image swap over at splitcoaststampers and received a set of Batty for You images.  I requested them special so I could do some quick and easy treats for my son's class.  I can't say enough how much I love, love, love, the candy wrapper die in the Holiday Mini!  I didn't make these too fancy, after all, they were going to a bunch of 10-year-old 5th graders and we all know that the majority of these wrappers went straight into the trash as soon as they were opened and the candy was gone!

We had a typhoon on the Thursday before Halloween so I sat down and finally got these done!  I cranked out 28 of these babies in about 2 hours.  So much faster than if I'd had to cut them all by hand!

Supplies:
Batty for You stamp set (wood mount only 116576)
Whisper White Card Stock (100730)
Basic Black Card Stock (121045)
Pumpkin Pie Card Stock (105117)
Basic Black Classic Ink (101179)
1-3/8" Circle Large Punch (119860)
1-3/4" Scallop Circle Extra-Large Punch (119854)
Candy Wrapper Bigz L Die (120890)

No comments: