Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Bird on a Branch Equals Love?

I saw this card and fell fast and hard!  I think this is one of the most beautiful cards I've seen lately.  I'm not really sure if it's the color combo or the stamp set or what exactly, but I just love the entire thing.  Again, if this is your creation, please let me know as I'd love to give credit where credit is due!

Supplies:
Early Espresso Card Stock (119686)
Whisper White Card Stock (100730)
Regals Patterns Designer Series Paper Stack (117154)
Early Espresso Classic Ink (119670)
Punch Potpourri Stamp Set (Level 1 Hostess Set)
Well Scripted Stamp Set (Retired)
Two-Step Bird Extra-Large Punch (117191)
Boho Blossoms Extra-Large Punch (119858)
Pinking Hearts Border Punch (117649)

1 comment:

Ann Schach said...

Wow! This is beautiful! Love the way in which the elements of Punch Potpourri are arranged.