Monday, February 28, 2011

Can't Get Enough of UStamp? PLUS my Blog Candy Winner!

I know I can't!  Here are some more of the super fabulous projects that have been posted on this round of UStamp with Dawn and Friends (Oh My Word!! 2011).

A Star is Born by Marisol Gutierrez



Backpack Photo Album by Tanya Bell



Poppy Journal by Rebecca Ingalls-Fleet



Custom Owl Cards by Betty Traciak



Nature Walk Shadow Box by Nancy Horn


Bold Blossom Love Notes by Ilina Crouse



Wildflowers Mini Album by Kris Sobolik



Fancy Door Hanger by Caroline Colgan



Father's Day Clear Stamp Case Mini Album by Miriam Cassell



Gatefold Mini Album by Danielle Daws



And finally, the winner of my blog candy for commenting on my new blog header and banner is Anita!  Anita, please email me at jradcock1@yahoo.com with your mailing address!  Thanks!

No comments: