Thursday, May 26, 2011

Busy, Busy Week

I have been really busy this week.  Some of our best friends and the greatest neighbors in the world are moving back to the states this weekend (MAYBE -- see below) and we have had a week full of fun-filled good-bye activities with them.  Mostly just hanging out with the other family on the block that we are close with.  It really is like extended family.  All three of our boys are the same age and the best of friends and my daughter is the resident babysitter for both the other families.  It is bittersweet, to say the least.  And I can't believe that we haven't had the cameras out taking pictures!  We've just been having so much fun enjoying each others' company and getting in as much face time as possible that I don't think anyone's really thought much about it.  So, with all that said, I have not spent any time at the craft table! 

That's all going to change, though!  We are expecting a pretty significant typhoon (similar to a hurricane) this weekend and when that happens, the base confines all non-essential personnel (that would be us) to our quarters.  This means that I get to craft to my heart's content!  Even if the power goes out, that is something I can do to occupy myself!  Just open the curtains and go to town, right!  Anyway, I'm hoping to have lots to share in the coming days, so please have patience. 

I appreciate each and every person who visits my blog.  I especially appreciate when comments are left.  I know y'all visit because of my page visit counter, but hearing from you just makes my heart swell, so please take a moment to leave a comment now and then!

Until later ...

Happy Stamping!

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Just wanted you to know that I love the blog :) I am learning how to get mine up and running (slowly)

Ann Schach said...

Hang in there during the typhoon, Jamie! I will be thinking about you!