Saturday, May 21, 2011

My Sk8ter Boi

Do you like my title?  I have to admit that I do love Avril Lavigne, even though most of her generation probably think I'm ancient!  That being said, I thought I'd play off her song to title my blog post ;)

My 10-year-old son LOVES his skateboard.  He has actually saved his money several times to purchase new decks and he is quite proficient at taking his board apart and putting it back together.  We have a mini make-shift skate park behind our house where and and his friends get together almost on a daily basis (as long as it's not raining) and practice their "skills".  My hubby snuck out one day and took some shots of him without him knowing it -- aren't those always the best!! 

This layout went through several revisions before I was finally satisfied.  The look on my son's face and his exclamation of "it's perfect" sealed the deal! 


No comments: