Friday, May 13, 2011

VC Rocks Color Challenge

Hi folks.  Sorry I've been gone.  Blogger has been having some MAJOR issues and I haven't been able to access my dashboard to post for several days.  However, it now looks like we're back in business :)

Today I am sharing a card that I cased from Dawn Olchefske.  You can see her lovely card here.  The color challenge over at VC Rocks this week is Early Espresso, Crumb Cake, Baja Breeze and Certainly Celery.  When I first saw the combo I thought, "Oh my!  How am I ever going to make that work?".  I really didn't think the colors would look good together.  Boy was I wrong!  I'm really happy with how the card came together; so much so that I'm using this card for a swap I'm participating in at Splitcoaststampers

Supplies:
Early Espresso Card Stock (119686)
Whisper White Card Stock (100730)
Certainly Celery Card Stock (105125)
Greenhouse Gala Designer Series Paper (117167)
Early Espresso Classic Stampin' Pad (119670)
Pretty Postage Stamp Set (W - 123095; C - 123097)
Crumb Cake Seam Binding (122332)
Jewels Basic Pearls (119247)
Postage Stamp Punch (122344)

1 comment:

Ann Schach said...

Love the layout, Jamie! Very classy!