Monday, May 2, 2011

VC Rocks Moderator Challenge Week May 1-7

If you haven't heard of VC Rocks, then you really need to head on over to their blog and check it out!!!  In a nutshell, VC Rocks is The Original Virtual Convention -- A Celebration of Everything Stampin' Up!  I couldn't be happier that I found it! 

This week, a challenge was issued!  I love challenges and have promised myself that I would participate in more of them. The challenge is as follows:

Challenge #1 – Card Challenge
Your project must have
* At least 2 CIRCLES (stamped, punched, buttons, etc. whatever size you choose and however you want to make 2 circles)
* Loni’s favorite color Real Red or the color of her bike – Cherry Cobbler
* Congratulations theme

Challenge #2 – Scrapbooking Challenge
* Scrapbook page, any size
* Must have at least At least 2 CIRCLES (stamped, punched, buttons, etc. whatever size you choose and however you want to make 2 circles)
* Must have Loni’s favorite color Real Red or the color of her bike – Cherry Cobbler.
* Any theme
* Must have at least 1 picture
* Must have a title
* Must have journaling.

I chose to participate in Challenge #2 to begin.  I used MDS to create my 12 x 12 scrapbook page.  I THINK I've met all the requirements.  What do you think? 


Now I know I promised you double-page layouts and I will deliver!  I have changed this up just a bit and added a second page and will share that tomorrow!

1 comment:

Ann Schach said...

Excellent layout for multiple pictures! What a wonderful page to preserve these memories! Love it, Jamie!