Thursday, July 7, 2011

I {Heart} Swaps!

One of my favorite things to do as a stamper is to swap! I participate in a lot of demonstrator only swaps on Splitcoaststampers, but I've also recently begun swapping with my UStamp sisters!  A few rounds ago, Dawn began setting up two swaps per UStamp event -- one is a group swap and the other is a friend to friend swap.  For the group swap, we make six of one card and mail it to our Swap Skipper who then swaps the cards out with all those received and mails back six different cards to each participant.  Can I just say that there is so much incredible talent out there and I am blessed to be the recipient of some of that talent! 

The friend to friend swap is a little more detailed.  We each get paired up with another stamper.  A lot of times you get an international partner.  We then make a small 3D item along with a card and coordinating envelope for our partner.  This year, I was partnered with the super talented Jeannie!  Be sure to visit her blog and give her some love.  Here is the fabulous swap that Jeannie sent me!

No comments: