Saturday, October 15, 2011

I Just Love Stampin' Up!!!

I can't say enough about how much I love Stampin' Up!  Their products are fantastic, they stay on trend and best of all, they LOVE their demonstrators and treat us great. 

Before convention this year, Stampin' Up! had a promotion that every demonstrator who recruited during a certain month, whether just one new recruit or many, received something special at our annual convention.  I was not able to go.  In fact, I've never been able to go since we were overseas from the time I became a demonstrator until this past August.  HOWEVER, Stampin' Up! felt the need to recognize ALL of us demonstrators who recruited and not just those fortunate enough to attend convention. 

A few weeks ago, I got a Stampin' Up! package delivered from the UPS guy (YES!  Now that I'm back in the states, I get visits from Mr. Brown!).  I was very curious as I had not placed an order.  I was, however, waiting for something that was ordered for my by another demonstrator, so I really didn't think anything of it.  Imagine my surprise when I opened the box and found a Workshop in a Bag from Stampin' Up!  This was what everyone who recruited received at convention. 




I was so excited!  There are three packages of make and takes, a package of Basic Jewel Rhinestones, a package of Baker's Twine, a very cool ribbon key chain and I think some Stampin' Dimensionals (those got away from me before I took the photo).  I opened the make and takes right away and was all ready to start on them (I actually have the stamp set used) until I realized that I needed some of the punches that are sitting in a warehouse somewhere here in San Antonio until we move into our house in January!  Boo! 

Anyway, if you need another reason to join the Stampin' Up! family, here's one for you!  Don't forget, if you sign up during October, you will receive A FREE BIG SHOT or $100 FREE PRODUCT!!!  Want to know more?  Just contact me and I'll be happy to share!

Happy stamping!

No comments: