Sunday, January 8, 2012

Day in the Life MDS Share

As I mentioned in my post here, Stampin' Up! has once again very GENEROUSLY given all of their Facebook fans a free digital download kit called Day in the Life. Here's a look at the kit:
Day In The Life Kit -- Digital Download
This kit, valued at $14.95, includes a 38-piece stamp brush set, 12 DSP patterns, 21 embellishments and a two page 8"x8" layout.  I just have to say that it is FABULOUS!  I haven't had much time to play around in My Digital Studio lately ... life has been crazy to say the least!  However, these templates make it so, so easy to put a page together.  I just picked out a few of my favorite pictures for the past year and did some minor journaling and voila! I have a very cute two-page spread.  It would be so easy to add to this template to create a complete scrapbook covering the entire year!  I may just have to do that! 


Supplies:
My Digital Studio (118108)
Day in the Life Digital Download (128876 - FREE until January 10, after that $14.95)

No comments: