Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Elementary Elegance

I thought I'd share a card using some of the items available to you for free with a $50.00 purchase during Sale-A-Bration!  This has to be my favorite time of the Stampin' Up! year ... even more so than the new catalog release each year.  I mean, really, who doesn't like free?  And if you have been on the fence about becoming a demonstrator, it's time to leap over it!  You can't beat the sign-up special going on during Sale-A-Bration!  The free Designer Series Paper/Digital Download alone makes it more than worth it! 

On to today's card.  I am using two of the Sale-A-Bration products that are being offered this year.  If I didn't say it before, they are absolutely gorgeous!  The stamp set is the beautiful and appropriately named Elementary Elegance and the Designer Series Paper is the Everyday Enchantment Designer Series Paper.  Both are stunning and you won't want to miss out on the chance to get them for yourself!  Both can be yours absolutely free with a $100.00  purchase (before tax and shipping)! 



I am totally in love with this card if I do say so myself!  And what do you think of my new watermark?  Don't you just love it?  I sure do.  Special thanks to Karen Giron for designing it for me! 

Supplies:
SALE-A-BRATION ITEMS
Elementary Elegant Stamp Set (Wood Mount 125120; Clear Mount 125122)
Everyday Enchantment Designer Series Paper (126154)

IDEA BOOK & CATALOG ITEMS
Chocolate Chip Card Stock (102128)
Calypso Coral Card Stock (122925)
Pool Party Card Stock (122924)
Very Vanilla Card Stock (101650)
Chocolate Chip 1/2" Scallop Dots Ribbon (124142)
Jewels Basic Pearls (119247)

OCCASIONS MINI ITEMS
Labels Collection Framelits Dies (125598)

Until next time ...

Happy Stamping!


1 comment:

Ann Schach said...

Great work...as always! And your new watermark is awesome!