Saturday, January 14, 2012

Instant Human ... Just Add Chocolate!

My second UStamp project has posted.  This was super fun to make!  I couldn't believe how easily it came together, either.  I had always wanted to make both the card and the 3D mug, but just thought it would be too difficult.  I was wrong :)


If you would like the instructions for this project as well as 40 others, head on over to UStamp with Dawn and Friends SCORE by clicking the blinkie in my right-hand side bar. 

I am busy, busy, busy getting ready for the Stampin' Up! Leadership Conference and the Regional Conference that follows.  I have made 50 swaps so far and REALLY would like to add another 150 to it.  The conference starts Wednesday.  EEK!  Not sure if I can do it or not, but I'm definitely going to give it the old college try :)  I will try to post a few of my swaps between now and then, but if I don't get to it, you'll get to see them next week.

As always,

Happy Stamping!

3 comments:

Whimcees said...

Hello!

I love this project - so perfect for this time of year! I hope that you have a wonderful time at the conference!

Wishing you a happy week ahead!

Hugs,

Barbara Diane

Ann Schach said...

Adorable project! I will see you in person in a few days! Woo hoo!

Anonymous said...

Jamie
Love the concept "instant human!" This is a fun card. I really enjoyed meeting you at convention. Hope to see you again in July.
--Katie