Friday, May 11, 2012

Are We Done Yet????

And the answer is ... YES, as far as pre-challenge cards go!  Our 12th and final pre-challenge for VC Rocks was:
What is life without a little bling? Create your WELCOME or FRIENDSHIP card with bling appearing somewhere. A little bling, lots of bling or colored bling. Embossed (gold or silver), rhinestones, glitter, pearls or shimmer spray/paint bling...even foil that's been run through an embossing folder... the bling is up to you
Here is what I came up with:


I know it's simply, but I really, really like this card!  I used the Designer Cuts cards and envelope set from the Occasions Mini (and in all fairness, I created the card while the Mini was still current).  I layered a piece of Designer Series behind the cut out image and added Jewels Basic Rhinestones to random spots in the cut out.  Then I stamped my sentiment from With All My Heart in Blushing Bride Classic Ink.  This one was easy peasy for me and I think it's such an elegant look! 

Thanks for stopping by today and until next time ... Happy Stamping!


No comments: