Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Blog Candy Winner and Surgical Update

I apologize for not posting this yesterday as I should have!  The winner of the UStamp Blog Hop Blog Candy is ...

lisa808

Congratulations Lisa!  Your ribbon sampler should be arriving around June 22!!!  Please let me know when it arrives :)

I am hoping to get back to creating in the next few days.  I had my nasal surgery on Monday, May 21 and have been taking it very easy.  Since my craft room is upstairs and I wasn't supposed to climb the stairs for several days, I have not been able to create anything.  I tried to go up a few days ago, but I still tire quite easily.  I had the stents removed yesterday and it's amazing how much of a difference that made!  I'm noticing more and more energy and fewer and fewer naps :)  I am still on post-surgical restrictions but am slowly feeling myself again.  Actually, I'm feeling better than myself!  As I said, I hope to share something with you very soon!

Thank you all so much for sticking with me.

Until next time ... Happy Stamping!

1 comment:

lisa808 said...

Thank you!!!

Hope you continue on a speedy recovery.