Sunday, May 13, 2012

Happy Mother's Day!

Although I believe we should honor our mothers every single day, today is THE day on which mothers everywhere are treated even more special!  I have many special mothers in my life ... My mother, my mother-in-law, two sisters-in-law, my grandmothers (I only have one living grandparent and that's my Granny), my aunts, my cousins and the list goes on!  Too ALL of you mothers out there, I hope this day is just as wonderful for you as it is for me.  No other job in my life has been as fulfilling or rewarding as that of being a mother.

Today's share is a card I created (and rejected) for a Fancy Folds Swap over at VC Rocks.  As I was working on it, I liked it, but it just didn't feel right for the swap to me.  I decided to take it in a different direction and turn it into a Mother's Day Card for one of the ladies listed above (not going to say who, as they haven't received it yet). 



Overall I'm happy with the way the card turned out.  I wasn't sure at first, but the more I look at it, the more I like it. 

Again, Happy Mother's Day to all you wonderful mothers out there!  Enjoy your special day.

Thanks for stopping by today and until next time ... Happy Stamping!

Supplies:
Blushing Bride Card Stock (No Longer Available)
Subtles Patterns Designer Series Paper Pack (117152)
Twitterpated Designer Series Paper (125406)
Messages for Mom Stamp Set (W-117016; C-118580) Available until 5/31
Blushing Bride Stampin' Write Marker (119801) Available While Supplies Last
Baja Breeze Stampin' Write Marker (120965) Available While Supplies Last
Early Espresso Classic Stampin' Pad (119670)
Hearts Collection Framelits (125599)
Full Heart Punch (119883)
Scalloped Heart of Hearts Embosslit (117332)
Jewels Basic Rhinestones (119246)
Baja Breeze 1/2" Seam Binding Ribbon (122331)

No comments: