Sunday, May 20, 2012

Mojo Monday 241

I know, I know, two posts in one day!  Can you imagine?  I just had to make a card for this weeks Mojo Monday sketch.  I've never used a Mojo sketch in time to link to their blog, but this time I think I'm going to make it in just under the wire! 

Here's the sketch:

And here's my card:



There are A LOT of sneak peaks on this card.  In fact, the only thing here that isn't a sneak peak is the Jewels Basic Pearls. 

It's dark here and the lighting in my room isn't that great, but let me tell you, these colors are DIVINE!  I've used Raspberry Ripple and Midnight Muse, two of our 2012-2014 In Colors as well as the beautiful Patio Party Designer Series Paper.  The stamp sets are Betsy's Blossoms and Itty Bitty Banners.  The banner was cut out with the fabulous new Bitty Banners Framelits! 

June 1 is just around the corner.  You can get all these goodies and more then! 

Thanks for stopping by and until next time ... happy stamping.  

No comments: