Thursday, May 10, 2012

With All My Heart

Are you getting tired of my challenge cards yet?  I sure hope not!  However, if you are, rest assured that the end is near (for the pre-challenges, at least).  For Pre-challenge #11 the VC Rockers were asked to take the half folded section of card stock stamped with a background from prechallenge 2. Combine this base with any 2 scrap pieces from prechallenge 4 along with the selected embellishments. You may cut, trim, punch, tear, die cut the scrap pieces anyway you choose... big or small. Stamp any image of your choice in any color... this will become your focal point. You may ADD any other paper item of your choice  but the scrap pieces must appear somewhere on the card.

I don't know why these challenges were so tough for me, but I guess that's why they're called "challenges" LOL!  Anyway, I went and dug through my trusty Mojo Monday sketches and found one I liked (April 5, 2010).  That got me started and the rest just came together. 


It's hard to see, but my Poppy Parade card base was stamped with the Chamomile Stampin' Around Wheel in Poppy Parade Classic Ink.  I layered a piece of Poppy Parade card stock onto a piece of Crumb Cake card stock then ran a piece of Chocolate Chip 1-1/4" Striped Grosgrain Ribbon (retired) across those layers.  I added a piece of Chocolate Chip Satin Ribbon (retired) over that.  I took some scrap pieces of Letters to Santa Designer Series Paper and added a strip of Chocolate Chip Card Stock to each piece then adhered them to my Poppy Parade Card Stock above and below the ribbon.  I stamped my image from With All My Heart onto a piece of Whisper White Card Stock, punched it out with the Fancy Flower Punch, sponged it with Chocolate Chip Classic Ink and popped it up with Stampin' Dimensionals.  Then I added three Jewels Basic Rhinestones above and below the ribbon.

Thanks for stopping by today and until next time ... Happy Stamping!

Supplies:
Poppy Parade Card Stock (sold out)
Crumb Cake Card Stock (120953)
Chocolate Chip Card Stock (102128)
Whisper White Card Stock (100730)
Letters to Santa Designer Series Paper (122349)-available while supplies last
Chocolate Chip Classic Ink (100908)
Poppy Parade Classic Ink (119782)
1-1/4" Chocolate Chip Striped Grosgrain Ribbon (retired)
Chocolate Chip Satin Ribbon (retired)
With All My Heart Stamp Set (W-118134; C-118623)-available until 5/31
Chamomile Stampin' Around Wheel (125432)
Fancy Flower Punch (118073)
Jewels Basic Rhinestones (119246)
Stampin' Dimensionals (104430)

No comments: