Friday, August 21, 2015

Texas Theme - USING SOME RETIRED PRODUCT

I participated in a one-to-one State swap with one of the ladies at VC Rocks and I wanted to stick with a Texas Theme since I'm from -- you guessed it -- TEXAS!  I saw almost this identical card on Pinterest, which led me to  this blog post by Mary Bush.  I tweaked my version of her card just a little and the little 3D gifts I stayed with the same theme.  Unfortunately, I had to use some retired product to keep within the theme I wanted, but I'm okay with that! 

The little note key ring is made with index cards and the miniature coffee cup, which was all the rage last year, was purchased from webrestaurantstore.com. 

To get the look on the embossed section of the card and the front of the key ring I took Crumb Cake Classic Ink directly to my embossing folder and ran it through my Big Shot.


Supplies:
Bootiful Occasions Stamp Set - RETIRED
Very Vanilla Cardstock - Item No. 101650
Crumb Cake Cardstock - Item No. 120953
Soft Suede Cardstock - Item No. 115318
Early Espresso Cardstock - Item No. 119686
Crumb Cake Classic Stampin' Pad - Item No. 126975
Stampin' Write Markers (2014-2016 set - Tangelo Twist) - Item No. 133654
Background Designer Series Paper Stack 2014-2016 In Colors - RETIRED
Woodgrain Embossing Folder - Item No. 127821
Stars Framelits - Item No. 133723
All Ribbon and Brads - RETIRED

1 comment:

Ann Schach said...

Absolutely adorable! Welcome back, Jamie!