Friday, September 11, 2015

Mojo Monday 400 with Watercolor Wings

I am so enjoying being back in my craft room!  I wish I had more time to go in and create (and you may find some gaps between posts), but between work and my son's travel baseball schedule, my life is crazy!  I wouldn't have it any other way, though! 

I'm sure you don't want to hear about my crazy life, though.  After all, you came here to see something crafty and creative :) 

Today's card features the Mojo Monday 400 sketch and Watercolor Wings stamp set.  I absolutely LOVE this stamp set!  It has so many possibilities. 





This card just makes me happy!  Because the Designer Series Paper has a vanilla background, I sponged the Tea Lace Paper Doily with Crumb Cake ink to soften the starkness of the white doily.  I think it helped. 



Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


No comments: