Tuesday, September 8, 2015

My Paper Pumpkin Sale Ending Soon!


If you have never tried My Paper Pumpkin, NOW is the perfect time!  But you only have until September 10 to sign up at Half Off your first two months!  What a great deal! 

What is My Paper Pumpkin you ask?  It's a magical treat you receive direct to your mailbox each month with fabulous projects!  Here are the details:

  • Each month you will receive a unique, surprise kit with a project-cards, journals, décor, and more! (We've even color-coordinated, measured, and cut everything for you!)
  • Each kit includes stamps, ink, paper, and accessories-everything but adhesive.
  • Each kit gives you a 30-minute creativity escape.
  • Your Paper Pumpkin kit will ship on or around the 15th of the month. 
  • You need to sign up for a kit by the 10th of the month to get that month's kit. If you sign up on the 11th of the month, your first kit will come the next month. (Let's say you sign up on September 10, your kit will ship around September 15. If you sign up on September 11, your kit will ship around the October 15 - AND you'll miss out on this fabulous sale!)
  • After your first two months at half off, your Paper Pumpkin membership is $19.95 per month (and shipping is included!) There's no commitment, you can cancel your monthly Paper Pumpkin at anytime. You can also skip a month if you want.  



Aren't these just gorgeous!  I just loved the August kit and cannot wait until I receive September's!  I hope you'll join me on this amazing Paper Pumpkin journey.  If you'd like to receive your My Paper Pumpkin kit each month (with no long-term commitment), just click HERE. 

Hope to see you crafting and creating with My Paper Pumpkin soon!

No comments: