Monday, September 28, 2015

Snow Place Triple Tier Slider Card

Sorry I've been absent for so long!  Who knew being a baseball mom was so time consuming?  My son recently playing with a travel baseball team, which entails a minimum of 4 days of baseball per week with a minimum of 30 minutes travel time, each way, each day!  That, combined with all of my regular "mom" duties as well as work, make for a very busy schedule and very little time in the craft room.  Of course, I wouldn't have it any other way!
 
On to today's card.  I am absolutely in love with the Snow Place stamp set!  The little snowmen and the penguin are so stinkin' adorable!  And the sentiments are equally as cute.  I saw THIS video tutorial for creating this fun moving card over on YouTube and knew right away I had to try it.  And what better stamp set to use than Snow Place?  I am so super excited by the way this card turned out, especially because it's my very own design and not cased from anyone :)



 
This was such a fun card to create.  I created the little snow banks under the snowmen with my Soft Sky Stampin' Write Marker.  I think it adds a nice touch! 
 
 

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


No comments: