Thursday, December 17, 2015

November Customer Appreciation Card

If you've followed my blog, you know that I like to send my customers an appreciation card each month.  Last month I began including a PDF with instructions to recreate the card.  My customers (who I really consider friends) love it and I'm so glad! 
 
I'm not always the most creative on my own, but I get inspiration from other crafters' blogs, YouTube, Pinterest and all sorts of other places.  This month's card is a CASE (Copy and Share Everything) from Dawn Griffith's video.  She's an absolutely amazing paper crafter!  I just love everything she does!  
 
I'm SUPER late getting my November Customer Appreciation Card out this month.  I always shoot for the 5th of the month, but this month has been extremely crazy and I just haven't been on the ball.  But, here it is!  Enjoy!
 

Supplies:

  
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


No comments: