Monday, January 25, 2016

New Year, New Schedule

I want to thank you all for waiting patiently while I took my little break.  I got my hubby off to return overseas on Friday afternoon and took the weekend to recuperate from all the whirlwind fun we had during his 2-1/2 week stay.  It's always too short and goes by way too fast! 
 
With the new year, I am going to try something a little different with my blog to see if I can be more consistent.  Being a full-time mom holding down a part-time job and trying to fit everything else in has been challenging.  Therefore, I am going to attempt to post projects on Monday, Wednesday and Friday.  On Tuesdays I will post Stampin' Up!'s Weekly Deals.  I am trying my best to use up all of my retired product, so on Thursday's, I will be posting projects made with retired product that can easily be replaced with current product.  I will be calling this Throwback Thursday.  I will also post any promotions as they arise. 
 
That being said, today is Monday, so here is a new project for you!  This is my Customer Appreciation Card for last month's purchases.  I try to get my cards out by the 5th of every month for customers who made purchases the prior month (this includes any My Paper Pumpkin subscribers)!  I was a bit late this month, but they did go out! 
 

I saw this video by Dawn Griffith and decided this was what I wanted to use for my cards.  I am so thrilled with how it turned out!  And it uses items from the new Occasions Catalog as well as the Sale-a-Bration Catalog!  Please note that the FREE Designer Series Paper - Perfectly Artistic - is only available until February 15, 2016!!!  Get yours while you can! 
 
Supplies:
Built for Free Using: https://mystampinblog.com/" target="_blank" style="color:#333;text-decoration:underline">My Stampin Blog


https://mystampinblog.com/Script/ShowcaseDetailsScript">>
 
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


No comments: