Monday, February 1, 2016

6x6 One Sheet Wonder

I was messing around on Pinterest (don't you just LOVE Pinterest?) and came across this Pin for a 6x6 One Sheet Wonder and decided I HAD to give it a try.  I'm always trying to find ways to get the most out of my Designer Series Paper.  I absolutely HATE waste!  And it's taken me years to actually train myself to cut into my beautiful paper.  I must have over 40 packs of unopened retired DSP because I couldn't bear the thought of cutting into my beautiful paper and then never being able to get it again once it retired!  I have had to re-train my brain to understand that there will always be NEW and EXCITING DSP in the next Idea Book & Catalog so I just have to bite the bullet and use what I buy!  With Valentine's Day fast approaching, I decided to go with the Love Blossoms suite in the Occasions Catalog.  I'm super happy with how these turned out.  I hope you love them as much as I do and that you are inspired to cut into that luscious Designer Series Paper that you have been hoarding, I mean cherishing!  
 
 
Supplies:
 
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


No comments: