Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Who Doesn't Love Minions???

Sorry for the late post!  Okay, I have to be honest ... this is not a new card.  I haven't been in my stamp room for a few days, just haven't had the time or the energy.  I really need to take the rest of the week off and completely clean/reorganize my space!  In fact, I won't be posting Friday so I can do just that and hopefully get in there and start papercrafting again!  It is truly my passion and therapy.  I can get lost for hours in the creative process.  My former next door neighbor's daughter (man I miss them and wish they would move back!!!) is a total Minion freak.  For her 3rd birthday I knew I wanted to do something special for her and her amazing mommy, so I offered to make her thank you cards for her Minion themed birthday.  I wish I could remember where I got the inspiration for this card ... most likely Pinterest ... but I can't be positive.  If you are the original creator of the card that inspired me, I thank you from the bottom of my heart!  It's one of my favorites!
 
I created this card with the Circle Card Thinlet as a base.  The eye was created with the 2-1/2", 2", 1-3/4" and 1-1/2" Circle Punches.  I used the Word Window Punch for the arms and 1/2" Circle Punch for the hands, as well as the 1" square for the pants.  This was such a fun card to make! 
 
 
Supplies:
 
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


No comments: