Wednesday, March 9, 2016

Customer Appreciation

I love gifting my customers with an appreciation card and PDF each month.  It's just a small way that I can thank them for shopping with me.  Without them, I wouldn't be where I am now.  And through the years I've developed wonderful friendships with many of them!  This month, since I had just finished my February My Paper Pumpkin kit and had supplies out for that, I went with a Blackberry Bliss color scheme.  Boy am I going to miss that color when it's gone at the end of this catalog (May 31).  It has been badly neglected and underused by me and I'm not sure why?  It's so rich and beautiful! 
 

For this card I chose to use Whisper White Cardstock (100730) as my base and top layer and Blackberry Bliss (133675) as my matting layer and for my Bitty Butterflies (129406).  I inked up the floral hexagon image and sentiment from the Six-Sided Sampler stamp set (Wood 130953; Clear 130956) in Blackberry Bliss Classic Ink (133642).  The butterflies were attached with Stampin' Dimensionals (104430) and topped off with Rhinestone Basic Jewels (119246).  My envelope was created with the Envelope Punch Board (133774) and the 2014-2016 Designer Series Paper Stack (138433).         


1 comment:

Cherie said...

Love your card. It is simple but stunning! Thanks for sharing!