Monday, March 7, 2016

Hello Sunshine!

I finally got around to putting together my Paper Pumpkin kit from February.  This kit was absolutely beautiful!  My daughter is having two baby showers next month so we did all of mine and all of hers as Thank You cards rather than using the other sentiments.  However, I also set aside a few and made alternative projects.  AND there was quite a bit of stuff left over that I can use on future projects!  This card is quite simple, but so pretty and so easy. 
 
 
The only extra supplies I had to use was some Whisper White Cardstock (100730), a scrap of Calypso Coral Cardstock (122925), Calypso Coral Classic Stampin' Pad (126983), my Itty Bitty Accents Punch Pack (133787) and some Pearls Basic Jewels (119247).
 
If you would like to receive a minimum of 8 exclusive alternate project ideas each month, then head on over to My Paper Pumpkin and subscribe!  As an added bonus, during Sale-a-Bration, the 3-month prepaid subscription is on sale for $55.00 and you receive one FREE Sale-a-Bration item!  But you need to hurry.  Sale-a-Bration and the My Paper Pumpkin sale ends on May 31!

No comments: