Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Sale-a-Bration Ends on March 31

Botanicals for You may just be my absolute favorite Sale-a-Bration stamp set this year.  I love the bold "just for you" sentiment that is easily a stand-alone focal point for any card.  The associated sentiments are perfect for any occasion as well.  Today I paired it with the Botanical Gardens Designer Vellum Stack.  I can't believe I've had this since the beginning of Sale-a-Bration and have never even cracked it open!  The designs on this vellum are absolutely stunning!  I took my Blushing Bride, Calypso Coral, Marina Mist, Pool Party, Wisteria Wonder and Daffodil Delight Stampin' Write Markers and colored in the images on the back side of the vellum.  I then attached it to a piece of Whisper White to make everything pop and created a gorgeous background paper.  I inked up my "just for you" image in Basic Black Archival Ink and stamped it in the center of the vellum.  Perfect!  All of this is attached to a card base of Wisteria Wonder.  I finished off my card with a panel of Whisper White on the inside with the stamped sentiment and the floral images from the stamp set.  I love how this card turned out!
 
You can get either (or both) the Botanicals for You and the Botanical Gardens Designer Vellum Stack FREE with a $50.00 purchase.  Don't miss out - Sale-a-Bration ends on March 31!!! 
 
 
 
Product List

No comments: