Friday, March 4, 2016

Throwback Thursday -- on Friday (oops)!

Sorry this post is late.  We had OB and other appointments for my daughter yesterday that took up most of the day.  I wouldn't miss those for anything though -- I get to hear my granddaughter's heartbeat at every visit and it is an absolute miracle!  I can't wait to get my hands on this little girl!  She will be here in less than 13 weeks (if she isn't stubborn like her mama was!) and we will be having two showers in April.  We have a lot of family out of town and in town, so we decided to do one at my aunt's house for family that lives out of town and then one here at home for family and friends in town.  Which brings me to today's Throwback Thursday project.  I am mocking up table décor/guest goodies and this is one that I've come up with (actually, it's the only one so far LOL).  It's cute, but doesn't have the WOW factor I'm looking for, so back to the drawing board I go.  I would love to hear what you think about it! 
 
 
The cardstock, Designer Series Paper and ink are all retired, but could easily be replaced with any of our current pinks -- or any color that you fancy really!  The stamp set is Something for Baby (available in Wood 134027 and Clear 134030).  I used the matching Baby's First Framelits Dies (133735) to cut out the adorable diaper pins.  The bag was cut with the Gift Bag Punch Board (135862) and adhered together with Tear & Tape (138995).  I closed the bag at the top with a Clothespin (133764). 
 

No comments: