Thursday, March 31, 2016

Throwback Thursday

As I mentioned before, my daughter and I have been spending quite a bit of time in my craft room.  It's been wonderful!  She came up with four designs for thank you cards for her upcoming baby showers (we have 2), some with the help of Pinterest and others on her own.  I will be sharing those over the next four weeks as we used up some of my retired product, all of which can easily be replaced with Stampin' Up! current product.  (Retired Product - Pretty in Pink Cardstock and Ink, Ribbon -- can be replaced with Pink Pirouette or Blushing Bride Cardstock and Ink, Ribbon can be replaced with any ribbon of your choice.)
 
Below is the first card we did, and the only card I helped her assemble.  The rest she did on her own (it was past midnight and this ol' gal was exhausted)! 
 

We both really love this card! 
 
Product List

No comments: